It doesn’t matter how rubbish I’m feeling, I will always be that girl who walks in the door with her head held high and a smile for everyone. I remember when I’ve been at the lowest points in my life…Continue reading
- Expats – Moving Abroad
- Travel FeaturesEverything I love about travel.
- UK TravelTrips across the UK.
- Foreign TravelTrips further afield.
- AsiaAll my Asian travels in one place
- AustraliaTravels from Australia
- EuropeExploring Europe
- RelationshipsAll my relationship experiences whittled down into some sound advice.
- StudentsMy university experiences, advice to students and more.
- Health & WellnessHow I keep fit in my spare time, my workout routines and attitudes to eating & keeping fit. Plus health advice and personal experiences.
- FoodRecipes, tasty treats, foodie experiences, restaurant reviews, food festivals and more.
- Fashion/BeautyEverything fashion and beauty in my life
- Career/BloggingTips and advice for those starting out in the blogging world, for those finding their feet in the job market and for those who worry they’ve missed the boat.
- Big IssuesMy take on the bigger issues – everything from animal and women’s rights to poverty and charity – usually when they catch my eye in the news.
- Festivals/GigsPreviews and reviews of festivals I’ve been to, festival preparation, best festival experiences, why I love festivals.
- Contact Me